W3WGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D1W1: LgdC vs nG

+6
BaronFel
KroNos
WorpeX
nG)CreeDo
Spell
W3WGL]Kery
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

D1W1: LgdC vs nG Empty D1W1: LgdC vs nG

Post  W3WGL]Kery Sat Aug 01 2009, 05:32

D1W1: LgdC vs nG Fr LgdC vs. D1W1: LgdC vs nG Us nG

D1W1: LgdC vs nG Fr D1W1: LgdC vs nG Elf_ BbTv]Again_ [2:0] D1W1: LgdC vs nG Us D1W1: LgdC vs nG Undead_ Kryptix - TR
D1W1: LgdC vs nG Fr D1W1: LgdC vs nG Elf_ BbTv]Spirit [0:2] D1W1: LgdC vs nG Us D1W1: LgdC vs nG Random_ Mog[Skynet] - TS
D1W1: LgdC vs nG Fr D1W1: LgdC vs nG Undead_ BbTv]KurCo[LgdC [2:0] D1W1: LgdC vs nG Ca D1W1: LgdC vs nG Undead_ Symba - TM
D1W1: LgdC vs nG Fr D1W1: LgdC vs nG Human_ FatGirl-Slim [0:2] D1W1: LgdC vs nG Us D1W1: LgdC vs nG Orc_ Yeggi[Skynet] - LT

D1W1: LgdC vs nG Fr D1W1: LgdC vs nG Elf_ BbTv]Spirit & D1W1: LgdC vs nG Fr D1W1: LgdC vs nG Elf_ BbTv]Again_ [2:1]
D1W1: LgdC vs nG Us D1W1: LgdC vs nG Elf_ WorpeX & D1W1: LgdC vs nG Us D1W1: LgdC vs nG Undead_ BaronFel

D1W1: LgdC vs nG Fr LgdC [3:2] D1W1: LgdC vs nG Us nG

Notes

Last edited by W3WGL]Kery on Mon Aug 10 2009, 13:07; edited 8 times in total
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

https://w3wgl.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

D1W1: LgdC vs nG Empty Re: D1W1: LgdC vs nG

Post  Spell Sat Aug 01 2009, 10:44

Good Luck for this first cw Smile

Spell

Back to top Go down

Post  nG)CreeDo Sat Aug 08 2009, 15:52

nG Fighting! Smile

nG)CreeDo

Back to top Go down

Post  WorpeX Sat Aug 08 2009, 21:43

The war is 2-2 right now, Mog/Yeggi won 2-0 and kryptix/symba lost 0-2. The 2v2 is set to 1-1.

We loaded up the third game and started playing, however, Mog disconnected at 2:45. According to the rules:

4.6. If one of the players disconnects within the first 3 minutes of the match, it will be restarted with the same settings as the interrupted match.

It is a remake. However, the opposing team refused to remake.

3.5. The first map is always known as the starting map, the loser can pick after the first match is over. Player has 10 minutes to get in game or its an auto Forfiet.

We made a remake game, but they refused to join after 10 minutes. We waited about 20 minutes before we decided that arguing was pointless and decided to leave. Besides that, Mog no longer had time to play anymore games after their delay.

Replay of the third game can be found here:
http://www.demonreps.com/nGTeam/details-14981/

WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post  Spell Sat Aug 08 2009, 21:53

Yes but when is a disc that you would because you make really bad start i think that isnt must to remake game..

At start you lose 3 moon and just after it your player disc???

What else ?
And someone told me that they recreate game too but this time is you who dont join....

Spell

Back to top Go down

Post  KroNos Sat Aug 08 2009, 21:57

technically these rules mention nothing if there it is interaction
it merely states you have 3 mins for a remake.

KroNos

Back to top Go down

Post  WorpeX Sat Aug 08 2009, 23:58

He disconnected, its nothing new. He disconnects quiet often actually, his internet isn't that stable. He didn't disconnect because he "had a bad start". It wasn't his choice to disconnect.

Also, it doesn't count if you make the game after we had left the war. Of course we wont join then.

WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post  BaronFel Sun Aug 09 2009, 02:14

Kronos is right. No matter what the interaction is, the rule given says remake before 3 minutes.

BaronFel

Back to top Go down

Post  W3WGL]Kery Sun Aug 09 2009, 02:26

Just regame the last game ( 2v2 ).

I postpone this game.

glhf

Last edited by W3WGL]Kery on Sun Aug 09 2009, 04:09; edited 1 time in total
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WorpeX Sun Aug 09 2009, 04:07

W3WGL]Kery wrote:Just regame the last bo3 ( 2v2 ).

I postpone this game.

glhf

Do you mean start the entire Bo3 over? We're 1-1 right now, should we just play the last game?

WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post  W3WGL]Kery Sun Aug 09 2009, 04:09

yes just last game^^ . sorry for error
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WorpeX Sun Aug 09 2009, 04:36

Oh, and just for the record, we subcarded in Mog for Baronfel

WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post  W3WGL]Kery Sun Aug 09 2009, 04:41

for last game?
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  W3WGL]Kery Sun Aug 09 2009, 12:18

OK i see the replay. Win for LgdC. 3-2
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thieums59 Sun Aug 09 2009, 12:48

thanks

thieums59

Back to top Go down

Post  WorpeX Sun Aug 09 2009, 21:25

W3WGL]Kery wrote:OK i see the replay. Win for LgdC. 3-2

What the fuck? We didn't disconnect on purpose, his connection went out. THE RULES SPECIFICALLY SAID TO REMAKE THE GAME IF ITS BEFORE 3 MINUTES. We woulda kept playing that game, it was FAR from over.

If I had won every game which I canceled 2 moon wells in at the start my stats would be fucking 80%. HELL, IN THE FIRST GAME ME AND MOG KILLED THEIR FUCKING MAIN BASE AND WE STILL LOST THE GAME.'

This game wasn't even close to being over, please follow your own rules admin. Thanks.

WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aydin Sun Aug 09 2009, 21:41

1. League rules make no statements in regards to player interaction, therefore, regardless of game circumstances, if the time is before 3 minutes, the game is replayed.

2. A League admin posted in the forums stating that the game should be replayed.

3. If an argument was made that the game was already lost, then, what about the fact that LgdC recovered from a nearly complete loss in its first game?
A. The game is not over until it is over.
B. Furthermore, my team has an impeccable record of honesty and sportsmanship.

The final admin decision is a direct challenge to my team's reputation and completely lacks any founding. I would not manage for a team that would intentionally disconnect even if it was to win a war worth money or sponsorship. Therefore, the secondary admin decision based on viewing the replay is a violation of:
the league rules;
a prior admin decision; and
the general standard of *any* game (It's not over til it's over)
Lastly:
you're also stating (Not implying) that my team cheated to try to gain a final match.

For sake of this league's reputation, in order to maintain a non-biased admin team, and in order to demonstrate your willingness to *fairly* handle problems, I suggest you hold a regame for the last game. Nearly anything else is biased, immature, or ineffective.

If you can find any proof that my team on other occasions has intentionally disconnected in a match in order to get it replayed, I will retire this game completely.

I look forward to hearing your reconsideration.

Regards,
Jacob "Aydin"

Aydin

Back to top Go down

Post  BaronFel Mon Aug 10 2009, 05:46

I really do agree that this decision is not the correct one.

Your rule clearly states, any disconnect before 3 minutes is a regame.

It says NOTHING about advantage, about scouting, about canceled buildings or kills. As per instructions, we followed the rules exactly as they were stated in the rule book for week 1.

This is seriously a black and white decision, there is no middle ground. It was a disconnect. It was before 3 minutes. Your rule states a disconnect before 3 minutes is a regame. Therefore, it should be a regame.

Please message me (MSN email or in this thread) your reasoning for calling it a win for LgdC. (Because right now it seems like you're completely overturning your own rule without any notice, warning or official post which is very unprofessional as you are also implying that we disconnected on purpose [cheating] without any proof...)

BaronFel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rift Mon Aug 10 2009, 07:11

LMFAO. OWNED.
I watched the replay.
You guys lost that legit.
You guys LOST in 2.53...
I COULDN'T LOSE THAT QUICKLY IF I TRIED.

Honestly? That's got more fail in it than twR.Spin vs Myth.Boink G2.
Wow.

The issue here isn't about regaming. It's about nG team losing in under 3 minutes then qqing.
Here's what I'm hearing after watching the replay.

"We're so fucking bad plz give us a 2nd chance"
After watching that joke of a replay...lets just say if admin rescinds his decision this league will be laughed at eternally.

Rift

Back to top Go down

Post  BaronFel Mon Aug 10 2009, 07:39

lol who are you rift?

If you're admin then you definitely are a super professional admin!
If you're a player then why even post in this thread, it has nothing to do with you.

The admins SHOULD overturn it because it was in their rules. That's what I don't get. People are like "OMG NG SO BAD THEY'RE LOSING BEFORE DISCONNECT". But the rule doesn't state anything about advantage, it just states if there's a disconnect then it's a regame.

Like you said, there's no way a team can lose in under 3 minutes. It is obviously a regame.

(Also please manner up! <3)

BaronFel

Back to top Go down

Post  Holcan Mon Aug 10 2009, 07:47

Dr. Mr. Ed "Rift" M.
AKA: PTGL|Rift, Myth.Rift

You are an idiot, just leave the thread, clearly you have issues reading rules and understand circumstances, especially the rule that says 3 minutes dissconnect, and nothing about interaction. I have no idea how else to explain it to you in easier terms. Clearly your mental capacity for reading about a situation and being able to adequately comment on it is far below average, because most people in your situation (apparently a "good" admin, but i hold that in VERY loose terms, and a manager of another team) would just shut the fuck up. Since you have such a low IQ, that even being able to shut the fuck up is not conceivable, i felt it my duty to take time out of my day to sign up on this leagues forum to tell you to do so.

have a nice day.
Regards
Inhail "gofuckyourself" Holcan

Holcan

Back to top Go down

Post  thieums59 Mon Aug 10 2009, 08:14

you always speak about the rules of 3 min but we speak about this game : can you really said that your team can win after this start?

i think that you don't care in fact...

thieums59

Back to top Go down

Post  WorpeX Mon Aug 10 2009, 08:41

thieums59 wrote:you always speak about the rules of 3 min but we speak about this game : can you really said that your team can win after this start?

i think that you don't care in fact...

yes, you were attacking the player which was being fed. He had more then enough gold to fend the attack off and rebuild in no time. In fact, if anything it would ahve hurt your team more then ours.

WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post  thieums59 Mon Aug 10 2009, 08:43

that's strange...the admin look the replay and it's win for LGDC...i stop discution with you cause that's useless...
hf for your following cw and i wish a good luck to the others clans too...

thieums59

Back to top Go down

Post  Rift Mon Aug 10 2009, 09:56

ROFL@Holcan.
Congrats, retard.
You just faceplanted into a pit of fail. Get a clue. Retard.
Edit: Get some warcraft 3 skills as well.

WorpeX: That game was over. Mog's hero was fucked, no wells, and your blade is on the other side of the map.
Admin is right to award LgdC a win here, you know it too (considering you run your own league).

It's not about the rules; you can't even prove that Mog disconnected. It looks like he nerdraged more than anything else.

Rift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next