W3WGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Tag Alert: ITH.Se4love // pG.69.Macho

+7
ITH.Lich
Machoelfa
AlonsitoV
Furnace
W3WGL]Kery
Myth.Duality
Rift
11 posters

Go down

Double Tag Alert: ITH.Se4love // pG.69.Macho Empty Double Tag Alert: ITH.Se4love // pG.69.Macho

Post  Rift Sat Aug 15 2009, 10:40

http://www.torneosnydus.com/foros/showthread.php?t=19602
http://www.torneosnydus.com/foros/showthread.php?t=19752
http://www.torneosnydus.com/foros/showthread.php?t=19682
http://www.torneosnydus.com/foros/showthread.php?t=19545
These matches feature Machoelf, a player of pG, playing in a match for ITH in another league. Normally this would not be that much of a problem, however this player is participating in the same league for 2 different teams.
http://www.torneosnydus.com/foros/showthread.php?t=19240 <--- ITH Team Profile...NOTE SEALOVE IS NOT IN THIS IN ANY CAPACITY.

I am a former admin of NGGL/PGS and around October last year I remember banning the same player for double tagging in 2 different teams rosters with 2 different aliases, similar to this. I also run my own league, EPGL, which will be opening applications soon =D

I can promise you that soon ITH will ask you to remove Sealove and add Machoelf to their roster, as I have been told that Machoelf has left pG.

I demand action to be taken against the player itself. I do not know whether ITH were actively aware of this, however given he played vs PwRG and RoS within 24 hours of each other.......well, that's your decision to make. As for pG, I can assure you they were NOT aware of the player double tagging. Hence why I only think action should be taken against the Player. At any rate, I would place an indefinite ban on the player AND Be wary of any elf players that ITH (and maybe pG) try to add to their roster.

If you want further proof, I will happily provide you with hotkey comparasions between the 2 players. Hotkeys is a legitimate way to prove that 2 players are most likely the same person, albeit not perfect. Most players have a different way of using hotkeys, and will use said hotkeys in a similar proportion. If you require more proof please let me know in the forum and I will happily provide it.

EDIT: ATM I'm looking at LaG's application for PTGL/PTCL and guess what player is in there? Yep, Machoelf. Kronos this happened IN YOUR OWN LEAGUE. I'm disappointed that you didn't listen to me =\. Not only that, he's in ITH's application as well. Again, I stress that you only take action against the player; not against the teams (unless you find it necessary).

Last edited by Rift on Sat Aug 15 2009, 10:51; edited 2 times in total

Rift

Back to top Go down

Double Tag Alert: ITH.Se4love // pG.69.Macho Empty Re: Double Tag Alert: ITH.Se4love // pG.69.Macho

Post  Myth.Duality Sat Aug 15 2009, 10:42

gg no re owned roflbbqsauce ROFL

Myth.Duality

Back to top Go down

Double Tag Alert: ITH.Se4love // pG.69.Macho Empty Re: Double Tag Alert: ITH.Se4love // pG.69.Macho

Post  W3WGL]Kery Sat Aug 15 2009, 14:25

player banned, and all of the match played by sealove and macho was deleted and freeewin for the opponent. G_G
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

https://w3wgl.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rift Sat Aug 15 2009, 14:32

Wow. Thx admin =D

Rift

Back to top Go down

Post  W3WGL]Kery Sat Aug 15 2009, 14:33

pG and ITH receive 1.0 PP .
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Furnace Sat Aug 15 2009, 17:13

PP really?

Furnace

Back to top Go down

Post  W3WGL]Kery Sat Aug 15 2009, 17:32

yes.
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AlonsitoV Sat Aug 15 2009, 20:48

ok im LizarD manager from team LaG and i put Machoelfa in our roster by accident he was playing with us for a while but he said he will leave for ITH cuz its his country team or something like that. the thing is that i already had my roster on my application including Machoelfa. Im Sorry if u r banning this good player cuz of my mistake :S i should of taken off . Well something else that im concern Machoelfa and Sealove are 2 different people . Ok im reading also about machoelfa playing for ITH in Nydus League at the same time he is playing for pG? or any team whatever. Let me tell u that Nydus Wc3 League is a fun league with friend :S is nothing serious :S even my team LaG divided in like 4 teams to make the league more fair and more interesting :S this league is run by friends for friends :S i think u should not take really much important for that league .
Macho told me he was leaving all the teams to play for ITH so i think its kinda unfair to ban him! even if we(LaG) had him in our roster for like 2 weeks for PTGL we never used him on any cw :S well i hope u guys can understand and gl hf with ur league.

AlonsitoV

Back to top Go down

Post  Machoelfa Sat Aug 15 2009, 21:03

ok in the first place . the player sealove is a really old chilean player. i played with him on chilean tornaments and we were from the same team ith. we have the same keys cuz we used to training together and he gave them to me cuz he had play way before me.

now talking about nydus that is a league for fun even alot of players play on another clans there .about pG i was gonna get out from there. This rumors started and i dont like to be on problems. i have faith that everything will go back to normallity

i think this is a hard decision and i think it will need to take more time to discuss it . about what they accussed me of. with out even asking me or telling me anything.

Machoelfa

Back to top Go down

Post  ITH.Lich Sat Aug 15 2009, 22:21

i Think this problem is a misunderstand

Sealove is a old chilean player , i have a proof for u can see.

first this player play in Tarreo Server [chilean server] : ip: 200.73.6.108
This is acc in server, active and old acc http://war3.tarreo.com/war3/stats/stats.php?game=W3XP&user=SeaLove

This player is more old than machoelfa , i hope u take this proof and think very well

Acc in bnet Azeroth
Machoelfa : ITH.MACHO and Mach0
Sealove : Sealove this player play more in Chilean server for the lag...

And u can talk with tarreo adm chubaka.zndk@hotmail.com

an indictment should be taken with more care, by involving two players and two teams

ITH.Lich

Back to top Go down

Post  MiNioN Sat Aug 15 2009, 22:23

Hello, i am adm of nydus league, i want say of this nydus league is a latin league for fun, how sout america have alot player , they divided in many clan, but we not problem with that because the league is more fun with this condition, i think is so freak u out league to macho for that. Rift play league nydus too for clan ros and nobody say sometime, this is a envy this player for machoelfa.

MiNioN

Back to top Go down

Post  KroNos Sun Aug 16 2009, 01:48

i demand immediate response
this is ridiculous to forfiet all our wins
several people have proven they are different people
that was the only reason i allowed him on team
there was NO DOUBLE tagging
you merely take rift's word and PP AND Take all my points away
i wish to discuss this decision before you make such a harsh penalty
if you do not msn me within 48 hours pG will leave the league
this is ridiculous and completely unfair
rift has a hardon against this one time offended he hasnt let go
i am ashamed to be a part of ur league

this is RIDICULOUS

KroNos

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth.Duality Sun Aug 16 2009, 02:52

like it cares if you lose all your points, pG isn't going to make the playoffs regardless, and it's not an unsettled feud at all; it's simply facts... how the hell can you have the exact same playstyle / hotkeys / apm just by practicing with each other? give me a fucking break. He's banned, let it go, get over it and move on thx

*EDIT
And also it's clear who your *carry* was since he's the only one getting you any points lol

Myth.Duality

Back to top Go down

Post  KroNos Sun Aug 16 2009, 03:08

also
http://www.torneosnydus.com/foros/showthread.php?t=19238

also

http://www.torneosnydus.com/foros/showthread.php?t=19547
this shows LaG players playing for a differ rando team
this nydus league seems much like a joke around random players on random teams league
i have spoken w/ macho
he is going to stop completely playing w/ ITH in Nydus so he can focus purely on pG
in their country it seems this is a mess around fun league not taken very seriously

on that grounds i see a mistake which i was NOT aware of (never heard of nydus)
so i appologize
the rest i still hold to what i said
sealove is NOT macho
for how completely honest macho has been in every aspect of this its ridiculous to assume he'd only lie about being sealove
he has told me about his past before ed 'rift' marlin told me
he has been honest every step of the way

MYTH // rift // duality have a huge bone to pick w/ him for his past mistakes and for w/e reason seek to make his life difficult

these claims are false and ridiculuos
and the admins decision w/o seeing any facts from the charged was ridiculous// this entire situation needs to be revisited and corrected

KroNos

Back to top Go down

Post  Machoelfa Sun Aug 16 2009, 03:43

Myth.Duality wrote:like it cares if you lose all your points, pG isn't going to make the playoffs regardless, and it's not an unsettled feud at all; it's simply facts... how the hell can you have the exact same playstyle / hotkeys / apm just by practicing with each other? give me a fucking break. He's banned, let it go, get over it and move on thx

*EDIT
And also it's clear who your *carry* was since he's the only one getting you any points lol

so easy .. He taught me to play w3, when I was just starting.
he give me the keys and us pract , with him on LAN with my friends.

sorry if u don't believe to me , but i dunno why u want banned from me , i dont know to you...
but well , if u want that its ok.

Machoelfa

Back to top Go down

Post  Machoelfa Sun Aug 16 2009, 04:21

well tomorrow i play with Sealove and finish the rumors plz..

thnk.x

Machoelfa

Back to top Go down

Post  Rift Sun Aug 16 2009, 04:23

I look forward to the antiproof...
And the hotkeys that come with it...

Rift

Back to top Go down

Post  KroNos Sun Aug 16 2009, 05:29

tomorrow will solve this

KroNos

Back to top Go down

Post  Furnace Sun Aug 16 2009, 05:35

I believe Macho and hope that people can accept his attempts to prove his innocence (and also hope that I'm not wrong in believing him, but he seems to be honest). The only reason people are after him is because he double tagged in the past, which he admits to. That's no reason to think he is now.

Furnace

Back to top Go down

Post  W3WGL]Kery Sun Aug 16 2009, 12:21

U can flood baby, but i never change my decision.
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Machoelfa Sun Aug 16 2009, 19:26

nice admin.

Machoelfa

Back to top Go down

Post  Furnace Sun Aug 16 2009, 19:38

That's definitely not the sort of thing an admin wshould say... why would you not change your decision if evidence is provided showing he is innocent?

Furnace

Back to top Go down

Post  W3WGL]Kery Sun Aug 16 2009, 19:48

sealove go register on w3wgl site.
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  se4love Sun Aug 16 2009, 20:04

W3WGL]Kery wrote:sealove go register on w3wgl site.

well my english is so bad, but i dunno what happend here, im so tired of that ... rlly proof is stupid, same keys? same style of play ? , same apm ? LMAO , Man ... rift learn to be a good player ...
admin u are happy?

se4love

Back to top Go down

Post  Lennox Tue Aug 18 2009, 15:15

My offer is to schedule regames: playweek1 ITH.Sealove vs Myth.Raymond - MV, CrowJaM vs 69.macho - MV and playweek2 TigreouTigrou vs ITH.Sealove - TS, CooKieS-ReiGN vs 69.macho - TS in the same time.

And if Sealove and macho could play in the same time and their apm/etc will be about the same as in replays it is obvious that they are different players.

Lennox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum