W3WGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D1W2: GFO vs BAD

+4
BAD.Danube
BAD.Ors
Kwaki
W3WGL]Kery
8 posters

Go down

D1W2: GFO vs BAD Empty D1W2: GFO vs BAD

Post  W3WGL]Kery Mon Aug 10 2009, 12:44

D1W2: GFO vs BAD Pl GFO vs. D1W2: GFO vs BAD Au BAD

D1W2: GFO vs BAD Ru D1W2: GFO vs BAD Elf_ rvs- [0:0] D1W2: GFO vs BAD Au D1W2: GFO vs BAD Elf_ BAD.mOOn-GLaDe - Postponed
D1W2: GFO vs BAD Pl D1W2: GFO vs BAD Elf_ Vallgaav [0:2] D1W2: GFO vs BAD Au D1W2: GFO vs BAD Elf_ BAD.Ors - EI
D1W2: GFO vs BAD Pl D1W2: GFO vs BAD Undead_ Dejmien [0:2] D1W2: GFO vs BAD Au D1W2: GFO vs BAD Orc_ BAD.KeRNaL - SV
D1W2: GFO vs BAD Pl D1W2: GFO vs BAD Elf_ lantan2 [2:0] D1W2: GFO vs BAD Au D1W2: GFO vs BAD Orc_ BAD.ForHelen - GW

D1W2: GFO vs BAD Pl D1W2: GFO vs BAD Undead_ Dejmien & D1W2: GFO vs BAD Pl D1W2: GFO vs BAD Elf_ lantan2 [2:0] D1W2: GFO vs BAD Au D1W2: GFO vs BAD Elf_ BAD.Ors & D1W2: GFO vs BAD Au D1W2: GFO vs BAD Orc_ BAD.KeRNaL - TM

D1W2: GFO vs BAD Pl GFO [2:2] D1W2: GFO vs BAD Au BAD

Notes

GFO receive 1.0PP for late clanwar and miss line up
BAD receive 1.0PP for late clanwar and miss line up

Last edited by W3WGL]Kery on Sun Aug 23 2009, 17:29; edited 2 times in total
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

https://w3wgl.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

D1W2: GFO vs BAD Empty Re: D1W2: GFO vs BAD

Post  Kwaki Sun Aug 23 2009, 10:07

Let's meet on Wc3.pl Tourneys and Leagues Room 10.00 CET

Kwaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kwaki Sun Aug 23 2009, 11:15

D1W2: GFO vs BAD Bad110
D1W2: GFO vs BAD Bad210
D1W2: GFO vs BAD Bad310
D1W2: GFO vs BAD Bad410
D1W2: GFO vs BAD Bad510
D1W2: GFO vs BAD Bad610

Kwaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kwaki Sun Aug 23 2009, 11:30

We take forfeit in this CW because BAD refuse playing on European hosts. We have right to ask enemies to play on european hosts because it is European league. We use our right during to rules of the league. Added screens when BAD refuse playing. CW is forfeit 3-2 for us (2 bo3s played).

D1W2: GFO vs BAD Bad611
D1W2: GFO vs BAD Bad710

Kwaki

Back to top Go down

Post  BAD.Ors Sun Aug 23 2009, 11:30

BAD.KeRNaL 2:0 Opponent - FF
BAD.Ors 2:0 Vallgaav EI, SV
BAD.ForHelen 0:1 Opponent GW - Postponed

spastic manager kwaki of GFO refuses to play on US host (a neutral host) when his players get under 150ping and BAD players get over 300 ping. he claims that it is his RIGHT to play on euro host. BAD would play on euro ping and still beat this shit team but what for?

either way this guy kwaki is a retard and i think GFO should be kicked from this league or BAD will follow in UKA's footsteps and take the same action.

kwaki claims admin Kerry says all games must be played on EU host even when a neutral host is offered and available. if this is the case i would like to say that kwaki and Kerry, have fun sucking each others dicks you stupid faggots.

BAD.Ors

Back to top Go down

Post  W3WGL]Kery Sun Aug 23 2009, 13:20

EU is the neutral host ,but you can play with a host between the two continents.

Now is the second time. GFO want to play with EU host vs US or AU opponent. GFO is unmannered.
I just give PP because it's the second time for GFO.
GFO receive 1.0PP and the two last matchs must be played.
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kwaki Sun Aug 23 2009, 14:09

We take forefeit for Dejmien vs Kernal because they dont have US host and refuse playing EU host. And why we have to play 300+ ms host when not all our players are from central Europe? We want to play on german / french host not on host where they have 150 ms and we have 300 ms.

We changed player from Riked to Lantan2. They agreed.
Lantan2 1-0 player_from_BAD
Dejmien 2-0 Kernal (Kernal refuse playing 3 times --> screen added).
Vallgaav 0-2
2v2 2-0 for us they refuse playing.

Next:
BAD is very badmannered. We have to wake early to play CW because they have some activities in later hours. Wow, we cant have non-activity sleep in 9 a.m. SUNDAY????

Second. It's EUROPEAN league. If Australian clan joins league from other continent, they have to find host, not we.

Third. Why we have to play maps BAD wants first? When we asked they to play EI first, they said "NO". After 15 minutes of asking, they agreed. NICE.

Forth. We want to play maps parallel to make CW shorter. We dont have 4 hours for every CW just because BAD wants to obs every game.

Fifth. They can call us like they want? More, they can say "we fuck rules", "Kery can suck my dick"? Nice, no pp for this?

Mb u recognize this post:
"UKA receive 1.0PP for bad behavior.
Honey, next time don't insult the opposing team. And EU is the default host.
And Kwaki u can't take defwin because the oppoent isn't there. The " forfeit " matchs must be played.
I postpone all " forfeit " matchs.

GLHF"

Tell me who wrote this because I just don't remember

Kwaki

Back to top Go down

Post  W3WGL]Kery Sun Aug 23 2009, 14:22

it's me. But u are badmanner. Yes sure i give 1.0PP to BAD too.
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BAD.Danube Sun Aug 23 2009, 14:39

I was unavailable to help manage my team during this clan war, due to the fact that I was very busy and unavailable to do anything properly. Therefore, I do not know what exactly occurred during the clan war, but from the reactions of my team, it seems that we are not interested in participating in the W3WGL no longer.

There are many reasons for this, primarily due to time and the fact that we cannot afford to play 3-4 clan wars a week now, so we are dropping this league. We might have kept on going, but this last clan war had really made our opinions sway to where we stand at now. We apologize for any inconvenience to the staff of this competition, but this is a decision we had to have made to ensure that we keep our standard of play higher on fewer clan wars.

GL HF.

BAD.Danube

Back to top Go down

Post  BAD.KeRNaL Sun Aug 23 2009, 14:58

Kwaki wrote:We take forefeit for Dejmien vs Kernal because they dont have US host and refuse playing EU host. And why we have to play 300+ ms host when not all our players are from central Europe? We want to play on german / french host not on host where they have 150 ms and we have 300 ms.

We changed player from Riked to Lantan2. They agreed.
Lantan2 1-0 player_from_BAD
Dejmien 2-0 Kernal (Kernal refuse playing 3 times --> screen added).
Vallgaav 0-2
2v2 2-0 for us they refuse playing.

Next:
BAD is very badmannered. We have to wake early to play CW because they have some activities in later hours. Wow, we cant have non-activity sleep in 9 a.m. SUNDAY????

Second. It's EUROPEAN league. If Australian clan joins league from other continent, they have to find host, not we.

Third. Why we have to play maps BAD wants first? When we asked they to play EI first, they said "NO". After 15 minutes of asking, they agreed. NICE.

Forth. We want to play maps parallel to make CW shorter. We dont have 4 hours for every CW just because BAD wants to obs every game.

Fifth. They can call us like they want? More, they can say "we fuck rules", "Kery can suck my dick"? Nice, no pp for this?

Mb u recognize this post:
"UKA receive 1.0PP for bad behavior.
Honey, next time don't insult the opposing team. And EU is the default host.
And Kwaki u can't take defwin because the oppoent isn't there. The " forfeit " matchs must be played.
I postpone all " forfeit " matchs.

GLHF"

Tell me who wrote this because I just don't remember

Ok firstly, we had a us host there the whole time, you just refused to play on it
Secondly, you guys had 150 ping to the US hosts we had 300, dont lie about that.... we never EVER have less than 200 ping in ANY clan war
Also i never refused to play on US host, i suggested 1 game EU host 1 game AU host, and if it goes to a 3rd, we play on US
THat was after we already had a us host there waiting....
I was in that channel talking to my opponent on SV, for a long time, till they all just got up and left, so if anyone recieves def win it is us, for the SV, the 2s, and MV.
Ors won 2-0 on EI, which was on a nuetral US host where the PL player had 150 ping and Ors had 300..dont lie i asked the Host to ping both, and that is what he replied.

We did not play at this time because we had 'some activities' later, the war started at 8pm for us, most have uni/work the next day.
Kwaki really needs some manner, we were only asking to play on NEUTRAL fair hosts, if we do infact get FFd on any map, we will be discussing our continuation in this league, and will be talking with other non EURO teams about theirs.

Again, Kwaki, please stop lying, we never forced you to play any maps first, dont say we 'finally accepted to play EI' we were already about to start the GW game on US host, when you started trying to force us to play ALL games on Euro host.

AGAIN STOP LYING SRSLY YOU ARE PATHETIC, we didnt care about obsing every game, and were happy to play all the games asap WITH FAIR HOSTS!

Again, stop lying, we never said "we fuck rules" srsly, you make up so much stuff, and try to get away with nothing. If you look at the times in your screenshots, its not 1 stream showing everything, it is missing a few minutes of text, right about when you start talking. Seriously grow up and learn to play fairly, you are a disgrace to the rest of your team, who some of, also wanted to play fairly with us, but had to stay behind you.

Eagerly waiting admins decision, and i have screenshots to fill in the missing places if requested.

Regards,
KeRNaL

BAD.KeRNaL

Back to top Go down

Post  BAD.KeRNaL Sun Aug 23 2009, 17:05

Have to add something, YOUR Screen shots show the US hosts name on the side, you even have him highlighted lol...
Pretty sure that proves that he lies so much.. that its just not funny..
The US host also has 2 bars of ping if u notice...wow..and Kwaki, the Euro host who wanted me to play on his host, has 3 red bars to me... Rofl amazing

Still eagerly awaiting ur decision on the games Admin

BAD.KeRNaL

Back to top Go down

Post  W3WGL]Kery Sun Aug 23 2009, 17:28

look my decisions.
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BAD.KeRNaL Sun Aug 23 2009, 17:31

Please Explain

BAD.KeRNaL

Back to top Go down

Post  W3WGL]Kery Sun Aug 23 2009, 17:32

No. Just fair please Smile
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BAD.KeRNaL Sun Aug 23 2009, 17:42

No, we want a decision about what to do with the games now, since they wont play on a fair host....
They were also asking for FF wins, even after they left the room..
We were still in there trying to negotiate.
So i think we should have the FF wins since they left
Ors already won 2-0
Forhelen is 0-1, and that game is fairly WCd, so we can play that another time,
As for the rest, Decide what to do, and say it clearly in here so Kwaki understands

BAD.KeRNaL

Back to top Go down

Post  BAD.KeRNaL Mon Aug 24 2009, 05:07

So your decision was to give 2 points to each team?....
I dont see why GFO deserve ANY points, they did not win any of the wars, were only up 1-0 in GW series, and then left....
Clan BAD Expects the SV/2s FF to us, we already won EI, glades can be WCd, and We already WCd GW series at 0-1

If this does not happy we will most likely be leaving the league, following UKA, who also had problems with this team

BAD.KeRNaL

Back to top Go down

D1W2: GFO vs BAD Empty Clan War

Post  BAD.DanChubb Mon Aug 24 2009, 12:49

Basically, this clan needs to be kicked out of league for bad manner, lying, rudeness, selfishness, spamming (biased) screen shots, and being generally rude and unmanageable.

If they don't leave, or if they aren't kicked, we simply can no longer participate in a league that harbours such fugitives of justice, nor in a league where the admin simply hands out penalty points and refuses to address the issues at hand. Professionalism is a virtue that should be strived for in every league; this is no exception. Sadly, all I've seen has been cheating, lying, and general poor sportsmanship.

I hope that all of Europe isn't like this, else there's no hope left for any Euro leagues, and theres no hope of them ever being taken seriously by other (respectful and respectable) countries and organizations.

BAD.DanChubb

BAD.DanChubb

Back to top Go down

Post  thieums59 Wed Aug 26 2009, 10:42

i don't think that my clan (LGDC, france) was badmanner ^^

and i hope that i can prove it with the following cw vs.....BAD ^^

thieums59

Back to top Go down

Post  BAD.KeRNaL Wed Aug 26 2009, 10:44

Well, unfortunately, we wont be able to do that, since we left the league, can always add our manager and ask for practice war tho, were always up for it Smile

BAD.KeRNaL

Back to top Go down

Post  BAD.DanChubb Wed Aug 26 2009, 10:44

Was about to say that ;p

Sorry French-Friend - good luck with the league though.

BAD.DanChubb

Back to top Go down

Post  thieums59 Wed Aug 26 2009, 10:45

thank you, did you play ptcl?

thieums59

Back to top Go down

Post  BAD.KeRNaL Wed Aug 26 2009, 11:10

We played PTGL ye, most likely be playing PTCL this season

BAD.KeRNaL

Back to top Go down

Post  thieums59 Wed Aug 26 2009, 11:24

ok so we can mb war on ptcl ^^

thieums59

Back to top Go down

Post  Rift Wed Aug 26 2009, 18:50

Just. FYI.
You guys might wanna try...applying for PTCL.
Becasue, yanno, you should.
And EPGL too. Yeah.....

Rift

Back to top Go down

Post  BAD.KeRNaL Wed Aug 26 2009, 18:57

All in good time, dont we auto qual for epgl anyway since were in finals?

BAD.KeRNaL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down