W3WGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D1W1: LgdC vs nG

+6
BaronFel
KroNos
WorpeX
nG)CreeDo
Spell
W3WGL]Kery
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

D1W1: LgdC vs nG - Page 2 Empty Re: D1W1: LgdC vs nG

Post  Holcan Mon Aug 10 2009, 10:52

thank you for proving my point about your lack of intelligence, and apparently social skills as well, please remove yourself from the thread and go worry about your petty issues, instead of my wc3 skills (which are high enough to compete in the leagues you admin, by the way).

Holcan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rift Mon Aug 10 2009, 11:36

I dont admin PTGL o.o
I can compete in PTGL as well if I wanted to.
Btw, you've dug yourself a hole you can't get out of.
I highly recommend you walk away.

Rift

Back to top Go down

Post  BaronFel Mon Aug 10 2009, 12:31

About the game, you cancelled some moonwells but look at the situation.

Pink had 20 Food (1 hero) and no units producing and 70/75 in resources (With production building only starting to be built, other aow was in mogs base)
Dark Green had 17 food (1 Hero) and no units producing (A better 560/145 but only 1 production building being build other aow was uprooted in mogs base)
Green was feeding so 17 food, 1 hero
Yellow has 20 food (1 hero) and 2 production buildings. All he needs to do is secretly build 1 or 2 moon wells and he's back to where he was, maybe slightly behind (496 gold and 95 lumber).

If mog and worpex fights off the 2 aows and 2 dhs, then pink has a a few hunts (less than what mog can build as 1 aow vs 2) and archers (same, less # as 1 aow vs 2), however archers that early wouldn't be amazing due to blademaster + panda. I'm not saying ng was WINNING, and yea if they dont defend properly they could very well lose, but it's not a totally lost position. All they need to do is stop this harass (whch is doable, aow harasses happen ALL the time, this is nothing new, Im sure everyone here has defended from one or had it defended when they did it) Also NE have to deal with cancelled wells all the time.... So yes, nG didn't have an advantage, but they weren't GOING to lose, it was not set in stone.

I also don't see why Rift is even bothering posting in this thread. It seems he is just some no name that wants to cause trouble =/ Seriously rift, we don't know you, you don't know us. I dunno why you would even bother posting. You really just come off as an asshole and an idiot o.o (Poor Dredrick...has to be on the same team as you...)

BaronFel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rift Mon Aug 10 2009, 15:32

w/e get some theorycraft skills then come back and talk to me...
that panda would be lucky to make it back to base alive, let alone with any mana to cause damage...
gj, mog had 1-2 hunts b/c thats all he can make w/ 1 moonwell up...
the blade is a nonfactor unless it tp's...

I won't bother responding to you again b/c you're clueless.
Thx.

Admin should lock this before this moron tries to demand regame again.

Rift

Back to top Go down

Post  WorpeX Mon Aug 10 2009, 17:30

I do run my own league, you are correct about that. However, If this had happened in WCO or even in FML, I would call a re-game and then change the rules so something like this can't ever happen again.

Its one thing to change a previous decision, i've done it before, players don't like it but sometimes you have to do it. But its another thing to completely go against your own rule book. Players then start to wonder about what else they can get away with if the admins don't even trust their own rules. The rulebook is the very foundation of the league, and the minute it stops being enforced the league and its admins begin to lose its credibility.

Any league whose admins can't even follow their own rulebook can't be taken very seriously.

WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post  Spell Mon Aug 10 2009, 19:33

I think worpex that you tell it because isnt happen in your league for moment.

Try to think too if was your clan was winning this last game to 2v2 and other team disc before 3 min...
You think that your reaction would be different than us?
I dont tell that disc was voluntary, but you was losing this game was sure.
Then is normally than admin give us win and now he can change something in rules if he want.

Good luck for next cw and hf to your opponent Smile

Spell

Back to top Go down

Post  W3WGL]Kery Mon Aug 10 2009, 19:36

i decided lgdc win, because if nG dont get a disc. lgdc win too.

glhf.

closed ( flood )
W3WGL]Kery
W3WGL]Kery
Admin

https://w3wgl.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2